We welcome Glenn Fleishman back to the show to talk about the good, the bad, and the ugly about the Two-Factor Authentication requirement for using Auto Unlock with the Apple Watch and macOS Sierra why it's probably the weirdest thing Apple's ever required as a feature of a product.
- Prime Reading
- Ubiquiti Wi-Fi System
- Switch from two-step verification to two-factor authentication
- Unlocking a Mac with an Apple Watch requires two-factor, not two-step, iCloud protection—what?
- Using app-specific passwords
- Apple ID
- Glenn Fleishman on Twitter (at your own risk)
- Glenn Fleishman’s website